Friday, November 7, 2008

I, Me, My & SuperWoman.

I have these dreams and hopes and aspirations.
I also have these fears and insecurities and doubts. 

I want to be a writer, but I can barely force myself to do it.
I'm desperately afraid to fail. Making me almost too afraid to try.

I have dedicated my time, resources, and life work to this cause.
I desire to see it succeed. I long to see a solution for the involuntary perpetual homelessness...
I'm afraid to fail. I'm afraid to claim it, and then mess it up.

I want to be a wife. I want to love, and love well.
I'm afraid to let anyone love me, though. I'm afraid no one will.

My heart is community. My passion is relationships. My vision is a solution. My cause is Nomsa. My reason, my inspiration, my hope, my joy, my grace, my love, is Jesus. 

I can not live in a place where fear dictates my decisions.

I want to read more, and write more. 
I want to take risks that are definitely worthwhile.
I want to love well, and live life.

I want to adventure, laugh, cry, and dream.
I want to be bold and courageous, gentle and kind. 

I cannot be SuperWoman. I can only be me. 

I can trust Him for His grace and mercy, guidance and love. 
He will provide. He will be true. 

His Love endures forever. 

No comments: