Thursday, February 14, 2008

Nothing I could ever do would make Him love me any less


Nothing I could EVER do would make Him love me any less. Unconditionally, selflessly, without hope or agenda, my Jesus, my Father loves me completely.

In high school, there was this guy who walked the halls of the school with his rolling backpack and wore straight leg jeans before they were cool. I had mad respect for him... He took crap from everyone and never stopped smiling. I don't remember how many times he really brightened my days... I found out this morning that he killed himself earlier this week... That really breaks my heart. 

Yesterday, I had a good friend who I really respect tell me that the things I'm doing don't matter, that I'm not really making a difference to anyone.

Which made me think hardcore about why I do the stuff I do. I mean why did I let it bother me so much that someone thinks I waste my time, it's not for them...?...

I don't know where I'm going, I don't know what, specifically, I am going to do with my future... I've just put it in God's hands, and trusted, despite my many fears, that He'll guide me... 

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." - Mother Teresa...

My mom and dad bought me a bluetooth headset for valentine's day, which i've been wanting! :)

No comments: