Sunday, February 24, 2008

Great Life

I went to Africa to show people Jesus' love... but instead, they showed me what that really means. I went there to give to the poor, and came away with riches that will never leave me. I went to give from my heart, and had it broken forever. I love those people, and they taught me more about life, love, and Jesus than I could have ever imagined. 

Yesterday was a good day. Good times with great people.

Thursday night was one of those nights that I will never forget. I got to talk with a good homeless friend, Terry. I shared my story with Him and told him that I don't want to sell him my religion, I want to show him my God's love. 

I had a dream that I had a little baby girl. It made me really happy. 
I think it's such a beautiful thing you know, kids & marriage... I am excited for when it happens someday. 

I miss my African kids. I wrote an essay for one of my classes about one of the little girls... who will always have a piece of my heart. 

I like chai tea, and "nothing's going to change my world" by the beatles. 

Today I start with the youth at Cornerstone. I'm stoked.

No comments: