Monday, February 18, 2008

Bigger than Big

In Siswati, the word for God is Unkulunkulu, (which, mind you, is an extremely fun word to try to say ten times fast!) It translates to english literally as: "Bigger than big." Their word for God means... Bigger than big.

And He is. 

Last night, I went to Status, and as always it was really awesome. I stood, arms outstretched to the heavens, with tears in my eyes, thanking, worshiping, praising my precious Lord Jesus for His redeeming love. That He saved me, that He loves me... That He treasures me. That He has changed my heart, my life, my future, me, completely... 

I am still trying to figure out whether or not to go to India this summer, and i have until March 1st. 

I want to say thanks so much to those of you who have been coming down to Lake Eola to hang out and feed & have Bible study with me and my homeless friends down there. It's blessed and encouraged me to see so many different people get involved. I love you guys, and you've shown me Jesus' love through your words and actions.

<3

No comments: