Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Set Free

"Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go." - Mother Teresa

Today, my dad and I talked about what it means to really love. What it means to be a follower of Christ. 

Consumerism. Judgment. Hypocrisy. Poor & rich. Tattoos. Books. Revolution. Tradition. Respect. Legalism. 

I applied to go to India. I am extremely stoked... prepared for anything, even God closing that door. We shall see.

I've been doing a lot of HW. I really like Psychology. 

I think it's amazing that of all the love I have 'known' in my life... being "in love", "falling in love", my parents' love, my friends' love... all the love I have ever thought I have known is completely surpassed by the crazy love I'm falling more deeply into with my precious Redeemer.

He has set me free. Captivated, redeemed, restored, healed, loved me. 

I am going to the beach on friday, which really excites me.

No comments: