Friday, April 10, 2009

Worth.

I need you so much because I'm broken enough [strong enough] to know that I can't do it alone.

I want to be rescued.
I want to be set free.
I want to be pursued.
Chase after me.



I'm running; I...
I'm aching; I...

I'm dying.
You.

Take; break; ache; lose.
Give; live; love; gain.

Seek me, find me, know me, choose me, love me. 
Know me.

You lose me if you don't.
I lose me if you don't.

Time to give up; time to embrace pain.
Letting go, losing life seems a gain.


I'm not worth it.
I'm not worth the fight. I'm not worth the chase.
I need too much; I want too much.
I, am not enough.

I'm not worth it.
I'm not worth the effort. I'm not worth the sacrifice.
I ache too much; I push too much.
I, am not enough.

You're worth it all.
You're worth everything. You're worth my life.
You're enough; you're more than could ever be.
You, are all there is. 

You're worth it all.
You're worth my fight. You're worth my ache.
You give love; you give life.
You, are all I want. 

I never was.
I am not.
I never will be.

No comments: