Friday, April 10, 2009

To go back to where I was would just be wrong; I'm Pressing On.../We're going to make it after all.

Sometimes you must say goodbye to familiar places in order to move into the new. 

Moving forward means letting go.

In order for me to believe that I can be loved, I must let go of the lies I've believed until now.

Moving forward means letting go. 

Snakes shed their skin.

Moving forward means letting go.

Beginning a new chapter means completing the current one. 

Moving forward means letting go.

Starting a new day means finishing this one. 

Moving forward means letting go.

Being remarkable in life - doing business well, being true to your passions, living authentically - means saying goodbye to the typical, expected, and even taught. 


Moving forward, means letting go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moving forward is so painful when the now is everything we know.

I've been struggling with moving forward, with letting go, ever since the first few times I moved.

Having something, anything familiar seemed better than change but in the end it always left me wondering what could have been if I had taken a chance.

Thanks for sharing these words of truth and wisdom.