Friday, March 21, 2008

Mercy & Grace.

Jesus. 

This crazy mercy and grace that I know so well, yet betray so easily. 

How easily I make everything about me and cease to let it be about Jesus. 

And even then, He pours love to me. He blesses, He guides, He answers prayers. Prayers I didn't even know to pray sometimes.

I've been praying about taking some steps with some things, and this past week God's really opened doors to make that happen. 

He's provided funding for the Thursday nights, as well as some additional stuff... Pots and pans can be bought to cook mass food in. (AWESOME!) As well as awesome, encouraging, uplifting, and honest conversations that spoke some truth into my life..

I've been wanting someone to be in accountability with me, and praying for that, and (Jesus, ya know!) yesterday, had the time to talk with someone and that's going to happen. Awesome. 

But it just goes to show you that when we think we deserve it the least, there's Jesus, saying He loves us, pouring out, strengthening... That's grace. That's mercy. That's Jesus. 

"I saw all the oppressions that are done under the sun, and behold, the tears of the oppressed, and they had no one to comfort them....." - Ecclesiastes 4:1.

Jesus. Jesus is synonymous with beauty, love, life, truth, way, and all things good... And I love that. He IS those things. Those things ARE HIM.

No comments: