Saturday, April 12, 2008

Boldness...

I don't remember when it was, but I prayed that God would give me His heart to love people. It's an ongoing prayer.

I have met so many awesome people and been so blessed to hear and be part of their stories.

I have shared others' stories, and my own.

I have never written out my story, nor have I even had the courage to share it with nearly as many people as I should... Do I lack boldness? Maybe it's just that it's not 'cool'? 

Anyway, I want to write my story. I want to share it with you, how I have been redeemed, and what He's pulled me out of. 

So, sometime soon I am thinking I will write it all out on here. 
In all of its' shame... (in hopes of) glory to Him. 

Passion '08: Session 1 = awemazing. (I couldn't decide between amazing and awesome. New word. Claim it.)

I think Jesus would like cheesy bean and rice burritos from taco bell. 
Or maybe tell me to fast. lol. :0)

I LOVE to see people smile. 

I need to go write about Edgar Allen Poe. I want to love college the way I love people. BOO. 

No comments: