Thursday, March 13, 2008

Peace Love & Jesus

While I do not think (at all) that the world's MASSIVE problems can be solved with flowers, rainbows, and hugs, I DO think that Jesus is the reconciliation for all.

This 'boy' and I keep having conversations about loving people and peace and stuff, and it all comes down to peace love and Jesus from my "hippie" perspective.

I mean this crazy man Jesus who has made me this CRAZY person I am... He effects everything... All issues. I mean, death penalty and war and abortion and community and self worth and money and intellect and everything. Just everything.

The other night, I sat with a good friend at a really chill place and we talked about this man Jesus. I always thought those Christians I heard talking about falling in love with Jesus were crazy. I mean, like... they could use some kinda pills or something...

And then, here I am, listening to a love song, and thinking about my Jesus. Absolutely head over heels for this man Jesus. Respect, adoration, love, admiration, fear, humility, desire, passion, thirst for this Heavenly Father. 

I got officially accepted to India this past Monday, so I will be going. 08 July, 2008 - 05 August, 2008. More details to come.

No comments: