Thursday, February 28, 2008

Everywhere

I can not help but see the life all around us. And by life, I do mean Jesus. Because, like that verse in john 14 so beautifully states, He is the way the truth and the life. And it's everywhere. He's everywhere.

I drove home this morning, quite happy I might add, and saw this truth, and this life... this beauty everywhere... the sky reflecting off of the water, the clouds, the wind and trees, just everywhere. 

((Did I mention - everywhere?!))

Last night I saw it so much in the beautiful wonderful girls at my "Ruby" sphere. In their smiles, in their eyes, in their kind words and loving hearts. So blessed by you girls. 

How can anyone be unhappy while playing with puppies? 

God answers our prayers, often, before we ever even pray them. 

"And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this
Cause you're all I want, you're all I need " - everything - lifehouse

Here's the thing, the thing is... Just because I'm crazy about feeding homeless people, and I'd die for the kids in Africa... Doesn't mean I expect anyone else to be that person. 

I never really was, and I am not sure why I am now. That's a lie. God's totally made me like this, but yeah. 

There wouldn't be ministry if we didn't have the financial support of businesspeople. There wouldn't be ministry if we didn't have the awesome prayer partners that we do. 

Not to mention, like, we need people here. In businesses, working with youth, working with kids & peers... everywhere. 

So, like mad respect for you, no matter who you are or what you do. 

I had so many beautifully formed thoughts as I was driving, sun in my eyes, to spit out on here, and now, they're all foreign to me.

No comments: