Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello, goodbye.

Hello life,
Can I take a break today?
Just take this ache away.

Hello love,
I'm terrified of you.
I've never felt this way.
I'm terrified I'll never feel it again.
I'm more terrified that you'll never love me -
Love me the way I ache to be loved.

Hello me,
Maybe your fear isn't that no one will or could ever love you.
Maybe your fear is that no one will love the way you ache for them to.

Hello heart, 
Please stop aching so.
I beg you, just let go.

Hello reality,
Can't you leave me be? 
Let me live without misery.

Hello hope,
My distant friend.

Hello Life,
I hear, I know;
"Just let go."
I do not know how;
Just take it, now.

((LORD:))
Take this life when I don't have the strength to give it; 
When I don't know how to just let go. 

No comments: