Thursday, August 21, 2008

Recent Realizations.

I need a desk/intentional workspace.

I get hungry around 2:00 am.

I have a terrible memory.

I cope with problems/emotional stress with distraction.

Dandelion Communitea has lost its' appeal - bad service, horrible music, and terrible chai tea (today at least.) 

If I'm not 
journaling (since I process by writing) I'm not OK. - It's been at least 2 weeks now. 

My love language is quality time. 

Shane Claiborne put a pen to my thoughts, and many of the cries of my heart.

I'm not as awful as I tend to think; someone might actually, genuinely, love me someday.

Cardio Cinema makes me really happy. 

I've never before realized the impact one can have on the life of another; nor have I so desired to have an impact on any as I do these:

Philippians 4:13 ... 
Chocolate chip waffles (and various other tasty creations) are not outside my realm of capability. 

I long for deeper connections. 

There aren't enough hours in the day.

No comments: